Select your show below for more information
An In-Person Program
- Rehearsals: February 21 – March 23, in-person
- Performances: March 25-28, in-person and streamed
Character Break Down:
- JAY- Black Male 20’s.
- Outgoing, charming. Takes the entertainer role in his friend group and has a sunny disposition.
- ALIANA- Any Ethnicity 20s Female. POC preferred.
- Strong-willed, headstrong. Loves her friends fiercely but often struggles in showing it
- ELIJAH- White Male 20s.
- Stable, supportive. He has a good heart and strong work ethic. He makes an effort to support his friends
Content Warnings: Themes of Depression, Grief, and Suicide; Adult Language and Content; Depictions of Intimacy; Discussions of Race and Priviledge
For more information contact the show director, Mia Self: email@example.com
A Hybrid Program
- Content Generation March 1-18, Hybrid
- Rehearsals: March 29 – April 14, Hybrid
- Performance: April 17, Final mode TBD (To Be Devised)
Students will collaborate in-person or virtually to create material as an ensemble. Virtual sessions will focus on creating text and scenes, while in-person gatherings will focus on group movement and scene-building in a manner that is safe and comfortable for the participant. This theatre piece will be an evolving student-created and student-performed project. Final presentation will be occur, in some form, on April 17 from 12-7pm.
For more information contact the show director, Lormarev Jones firstname.lastname@example.org